Boswell Hall houses all the boys living on campus. It is the largest building, with four floors and a basement. The rooms are divided into suites with two rooms in each suite housing four boys. The rooms have a twin bed, desk, chair, chest of drawers and a separate closet for each student. There is a bathroom with a shower, toilet and two-sink vanity with several drawers underneath.
In the Boswell basement, there is a large kitchen equipped with pots and pans. There is also a laundry room with washing and drying machines. Washing costs $1.50 per load, and drying costs $1 per load. The weight room is another popular place to use after curfew.
All of this is available to students 24/7.
Remember to Bring
There are nearby stores where you may purchase these items if you choose to wait until you arrive.
- Mattress cover
- Bed linens: standard sheets or extra-long sheets will fit (Don’t forget your pillow!)
- Bath towels & wash cloths
- Toiletries (bath soap, deodorant, shampoo)
- Medical supplies (Tylenol, decongestant, cough syrup, vitamins, band-aids, thermometer, sun screen, etc.)
- Laundry products (soap, bleach, softener)
- Laundry basket
- Lamp (no halogen), room has no ceiling light
- Iron (automatic shut-off only)
- Umbrella/rain coat
- Alarm clock (battery backup)
- Small trash can and trash liners
- Clothes hangers
- Broom and dust pan or vacuum cleaner
- Shower curtain & liner
- Shower hooks & rod
- Toilet brush
- Cleaning supplies
- Small rug for bathroom, bed area (there is no carpet in rooms)
- Small fridge (available for rent: for info, email email@example.com)
- Small rug (by bed)
In Boswell, We Have
- Coke machine
- Ice machine
- Workout room
- Study room on each floor
- Laundry room
- Pool table and ping table
Please Do Not Bring
- Hot plate
- Fireworks (illegal in Temple Terrace)
- Halogen lamps
- Matches, lighters, etc.
- Pets of any kind. (You may have a fish.)
- Weapons or anything resembling a weapon, including knives, or BB, pellet or paintball guns