While Florida College’s small size and Christian community provide a wholesome environment for our students, we also have a list of policies in place to keep our students safe. These policies include:
- Nightly curfew and evening room checks for all lower-division residents, with men and women living in separate buildings
- Each residence hall has an adult supervisor
- Nightly security patrol by uniformed officers
- A plan for crisis management that is annually reviewed, including timely warning procedures through text messaging and our campus email system
- Drugs, alcohol and firearms are not allowed
We believe that these guidelines and rules will keep our campus community safe and thriving.
You may also download our Equality in Athletics Disclosure Act here.