Florida College is excited to announce the first Parent Weekend on campus!
Mark your calendars for January 30–February 1, 2020!
This is an opportunity for parents of Falcons to visit campus and see what life at Florida College is all about. Here’s what’s on the agenda for your visit…
- Enjoy dinner at the Temple Terrace Country Club with your student
- Cheer on the men’s basketball team
- Attend a Sowers devotion
- Meet your student’s dorm parents for breakfast
- Shadow your student in his or her classes for the day
- Interact with your student’s professors
- Enjoy Henderson Dining Hall
- Watch the student musical in Hutchinson Auditorium
- Participate in a Sacred Selections 5k (optional)
- Enjoy a catered brunch
- Meet Florida College administrators
- Participate in society activities with your Falcon (more details coming soon)
Florida College values your student and we are thankful your child is here. We hope you decide to spend the weekend on campus and get a glimpse of what your student is experiencing this year at Florida College! Reserve your spot and look for more details in the coming months.
Frequently Asked Questions
Need Directions, lodging and rental car recommendations?
Sorry. This form is no longer available.