Once you receive your acceptance letter, please read and complete every form in this section. All forms should be sent to:
Florida College Admissions Office
119 N. Glen Arven Ave.
Temple Terrace, FL 33617
- Housing Form and Security Deposit – Submitting your housing form and security deposit allows you to be placed in our residence halls. You can pay the security deposit online or send in a check. The off-campus fee is $100, and the on-campus fee is $150. Please note: Once submitted, $50 of the housing and security deposit is non-refundable.
- Photo – You can either send in your senior photo or a head/shoulders shot. You can email it or mail it in.
- Medical Forms A, B, and C – The State of Florida requires specific medical information on file for incoming students. Please try to make your physical appointment as early as you can within twelve months prior to enrollment. Freshmen physical appointments are sometimes hard to get if you wait until after high school graduation. Fill out the medical forms.
- Liberal Arts Essay – Whether you knew it or not, you staked your future on a liberal arts education when you enrolled at Florida College. You made a wise choice! But before you experience it at Florida College, we want you to form and state your own views about why a liberal arts education is valuable. Before you can register for classes, we strongly encourage you to read three faculty-written essays explaining the value of a liberal arts education.
- Self-Certification Statement – This is for homeschooled students only. In addition to your standard application forms, we need you to submit a self-certification statement to help us comply with federal and state financial aid guidelines.
We will be in touch with you soon, but in the meantime if you need help or have any questions about your application simply call us at 800.326.7655, or send an email to the admissions team.