William F. Chatlos Library
- Art & Art History: Resources for exploring artists, works, history and tools for art education.
- Behavioral Science: Guide to some useful resources for students in behavioral sciences classes.
- Biblical Studies: An online guide for biblical studies and a range of sub-topics.
- Business Administration: Guide to library resources for students in business classes, including sports management.
- Citation Help: This page provides resources to help you properly create citations and bibliographies. Follow the tabs to lists of style manuals, how-to guides for citing specific types of sources, citation generators and management software, and copyright information.
- Common Reading at Florida College: This LibGuide is a collection of resources to aid both students and faculty in discussion and understanding of the Florida College Common Reading.
- Communication: LibGuide for students in communication, public speaking and oratory union. Find library resources, tips and tricks for using databases, etc.
- Elementary Education: Guide to library resources for education majors.
- English: Guide to library resources for students in English and literature classes.
- Evaluating Sources and Fighting Fake News: Consult this guide to learn how to distinguish reliable news sources from those providing false news and parody sites.
- Library Information: Who, what, where, when and how about Chatlos Library.
- Music: Resources for music students and faculty. Includes links to sheet music, scores, streaming audio, music theory and more.
- Periodicals: This is a basic guide to serials/periodicals (publications that are published multiple times throughout the year, such as journals, magazines, newspapers and newsletters.
- Reference Section: An online reference shelf with websites, ebooks, ejournals and online indexes. Many of these resources were referred to as open resources on the library website and those resources have migrated here and are now classified by subject.
- Science: Resources for study in the physical sciences, focusing mostly on anatomy and physiology, biology, chemistry, physics, and computer science (especially coding.)
- Social Sciences: A collection of resources pertinent to topics in social sciences, with emphasis on primary sources and databases.