Canvas Studio has been experiencing some issues lately when adding videos to courses. Sometimes, you will see a spinning gray circle when you try to add a Canvas Studio to a page, assignment, or discussion. This occurs when using Chrome and Edge browsers. You will NOT experience this issue if you load the video using the Firefox browser. IT has added Firefox to the Software Center. If you experience this issue, follow the directions below to add Firefox to your computer and use it for loading videos.
- Click the Windows logo Start button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Start typing “software center” until Windows present a shortcut icon for it. Click that icon.
- When Software Center opens, the Applications tab will be open, displaying a list of applications that are available to be installed.
- Click on Firefox, then click the red “Install” button.
- Software Center will indicate the progress of the installation. When it’s complete, Firefox will be ready for you to use on your computer.