- Oslo (1)
- Bergen* (2)
- Oslo (3)
Entrances included to the following sites:
- Fjord Cruise: Flam-Gudvangen
- Troldhaugen (Trolls’ Hill)
- Mount Floyen Funicular
- Viking Museum, Oslo
- Vigeland Sculpture Park
- Norwegian Folk Museum
- Included in the Program Fee:
- Round trip airfare
- Transfers to and from the airport and hotel and between destination cities (as per program itinerary)
- Overnight stays in first-class, superior tourist class or tourist class hotels (all with private bathrooms). EF bases its pricing on 3 to 4 students per room. Twin rooms (2 persons in a room) are an additional $240.
- Continental breakfast daily
- Lunch on day 3
- Dinner on days 2-5
- Full-time services of an EF Tour Director
Not included in the Program Fee:
- Customary gratuities for your tour director, local guide and driver
- Personal Insurance
- Lunches on days 2 and 4-7
- Dinner on days 6-7
- Public transportation to free time activities
Enroll at efcollegestudytours.com. Use tour number 1009854.
Note: The program fee will be affected by how early you enroll and by how many enroll for the tour. The price quoted on the EF website is based on a modest estimate of how many might enroll. If we get more, the program fee should go down some. Encourage as many friends and family to join you on the tour as possible and to enroll as early as possible.
Departure fees include taxes and surcharges levied by governments and airlines and are subject to change. These fees do not include any applicable baggage-handling fees imposed by the airline. Your departure fees are finalized 30-50 days prior to departure.