While Florida College’s small size and Christian community provide a wholesome environment for our students, we also have a list of policies in place to keep our students safe. These policies include:
- Nightly curfew and evening room checks for all lower-division residents, with men and women living in separate buildings
- Each residence hall has an adult supervisor
- Nightly security patrol by uniformed officers
- A plan for crisis management that is annually reviewed, including timely warning procedures through text messaging and our campus email system
- Drugs, alcohol and firearms are not allowed
We believe that these guidelines and rules will keep our campus community safe and thriving.