Florida College will participate in #GivingTuesday, a global day of giving, on Tuesday, Dec. 1, 2015. Since its founding in 2012, #GivingTuesday has inspired giving around the world, resulting in greater donations, volunteer hours and activities that bring about real change in communities. Florida College has some of the most dedicated supporters and volunteers in the country, so we invite you to join the movement and support Florida College by participating in #GivingTuesday!
Here’s how you can participate:
1. Make a tax-deductible gift to Florida College knowing it will be matched by an anonymous donor! Any individual gift, great or small, made to Florida College on Dec. 1, 2015, up to $100,000 will be matched by this donor, doubling the impact of the gift.
2. Join our Facebook event and invite your friends. Let everyone know that you’ll be giving back to Florida College on #GivingTuesday.
3. Share an #unselfie on social media by posting a photo of yourself and telling us why you give back. Be sure to use #GivingTuesday and tag Florida College in your post!
4. Encourage high-school juniors and seniors to fill out our #GivingTuesday scholarship application before Dec. 1! One entrant will receive a $1,000 scholarship to Florida College on #GivingTuesday.
5. Like and comment on social media posts from our students and faculty as they volunteer and give back to our community on #GivingTuesday.
Please join the #GivingTuesday movement and give back to Florida College!