We’re thrilled you’ve decided to visit our campus for this Juniors and Seniors-only event!
During your stay you will have the opportunity to attend classes, meet with financial aid and admissions, spend the night in a residence hall, and experience a “snapshot” of life at Florida College. Juniors and seniors may register before the deadline or until space is filled (If you register after the deadline we cannot guarantee that space or a t-shirt will be available).
Falcon Days Event Dates:
October 2–4, 2014
November 6–8, 2014
March 19–21, 2015
Before you plan your trip:
- All Falcon Days events begin Thursday evening and end Friday night. You should plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and depart Saturday during the day. We will be unable to provide airport transportation or housing prior to Thursday and after Saturday. Florida College students may not be excused from class to go to the airport.
- On-campus housing is for juniors and seniors only. Parents and other guests will need to make off-campus accommodations.
- You are not registered until we receive your payment and you receive confirmation ($50 per student, $10 per accompanying adult). Do not make travel arrangements until you receive this confirmation from our office.
- This event is specially-tailored for high school juniors and seniors. We cannot accommodate freshmen and sophomores.
While You’re Here
Residence Hall Guidelines / Curfew
During your stay you will not have a key to your host’s room, so you should take what you need for the day when you leave each morning. You should coordinate with your host about times you will need access to the room.
At curfew each night you must check in with the dorm supervisors. After you check in for the night, you must remain in the residence hall.
Curfew is 11 p.m. on Thursday and 12 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
After Falcon Days is over, and before you leave to go home, please check out with the dorm supervisor.
What to Wear During Your Visit
- Chapel and Classes: Casual dress (no shorts or work-out clothes)
- Around Campus: Casual dress, i.e. shorts, jeans, skirts, t-shirts, etc.
- Evening programs: Nice casual dress (jeans, khakis, skirts, etc.)
NOTE: Skirts and shorts must touch the knee. Shirts must cover mid-section, stomach and back. Tank tops and spaghetti-strap shirts are not permitted.
What to Bring to Falcon Days
- Sleeping bag
- Toiletries/Personal items (soap, toothbrush, etc.)