Florida College is a great place for international students to continue their education. Florida College is a small, private college with an emphasis in high academics within a spiritual environment. All of our students are required to attend Bible classes every day, as well as chapel. We have a conservative dress code and conduct code for our students and faculty. As Florida College is a small institution, our international student scholarship capabilities are much more limited than those available through public institutions. We have on-campus housing, and all of our freshmen and sophomore students are required to stay in the on-campus housing facilities.
International students must submit the following items for admission to Florida College:
- Application for Admission
- $40 Application Fee
- Academic and Character Reference – Wait for an email from your admissions counselor requesting names and contact information for your academic and character references.
- TOEFL Scores meeting minimum of at least 550 on the Test of English as a Foreign Language—213 on computer-based (CBT), 79-80 on internet-based (IBT) – or an ELS level of 112.
- SAT or ACT Scores meeting minimums
- Letter of Application – Please write in English, longhand, without assistance.
Other Documents after Admittance
Once the student has been admitted to Florida College, the following items must be completed and submitted:
- Photograph (wallet-sized)
- Medical Forms A, B, C
- Deposit for Housing $150
- Financial Ability Disclosure Worksheet
- Declaration and Certification of Finances Form
- Emergency Fund Payment $500
- Full-semester payment made in advance
- International Enrollment Contract
Helpful Information for International Students
Florida College Code of Conduct
Florida College International Student Policy
Arriving at a US port of entry
Paying the I-901 Fee
US F-1 Student Visa Information
International Student Checklist