Federal Grants

Pell Grant

The Pell Grant is federal money that you generally do not pay back. If you withdraw from school you may be subject to paying back a portion of the grant. After you apply for admission and complete the FAFSA your award letter will explain if you qualify for a Pell Grant as well as the maximum amount you can expect to receive as a full-time student.

Federal Supplemental Education Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)

The FSEOG is a federal grant awarded to Pell-eligible students. These funds are limited and are awarded until they are exhausted.