Loan Entrance and Exit Counseling

Federal law requires first time loan recipients to go through entrance counseling for loans. Please fill out these forms before you apply for any loans. You can do this online using the links below:

Upon leaving Florida College, you need to complete Exit counseling for your loans.

Stafford Loan

Stafford Loan Entrance Counseling

Stafford Loan Exit Counseling

Perkins Loan

Perkins Loan Entrance Counseling

Perkins Loan Exit Counseling