NOTE: FINAL EXAMINATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING CLASSES SHOULD BE PLANNED FOR THE LAST REGULAR CLASS PERIOD: All Physical Education Activity Classes, Art Class, and Applied (private) Music lessons.
- All faculty and students will be expected to follow this schedule STRICTLY. No changes may be made for whole classes or for individual students. Students not meeting the schedule will be given a “zero” on the final exams missed. In extreme cases approved by the Academic Dean, a student must pay a late fee of $30 before taking a rescheduled exam.
- NO EXAM MAY BE GIVEN OR TAKEN BEFORE THE SCHEDULED TIME!
- NO CHANGES MAY BE MADE TO ACCOMMODATE TRANSPORTATION PROBLEMS TO AND FROM HOME!
- Special arrangements may be made with the Academic Dean when the student has more than three exams scheduled on the same day.
- Students not cleared by either the Business Office, Library or Dean of Students’ Office will not be allowed to take their final examinations